Tuesday 22 March 2016

survey monkey results







What type of research did you do?
I have done quantitive research so I can obtain people's opinions  so I can see what type of information will look good on my poster 


 What type of information did you gather?
I have gathered various information on what creative tool shall I use and what layout I should use and what does self-harm make you feel and what you think self-harm is  I found these questions are very useful and an eye opener on people's views 
Who was your target audience?, Why? my target audience is 15-20 because that is where I think the heart of the subject lies and I think teenagers has a lot to view 
How could this information help improve your personal project? it improves my work by having influenced me on my views of people knowing what self-harm truly means 

Below give a summary of your results: (remember if you have ten responses that mean each answer is worth 10% of your overall feedback.)
Look at your results, what do they say? my results say that I should write a little information on my poster and that I should have it portrait not landscape and do my poster in photoshop and not in illui straighter. 
Summarise the process and evaluate what impact it will have on your personal project 

overall I found that I have to write a little information but with a lot of description so that people who read this is easy to look at but  do not need to take ages reading 
and that a portrait is a lot better for a poster then landscape 

No comments:

Post a Comment