Thursday 4 February 2016

proposal

I intend to produce a digital art piece based on self harm.
I have chosen this particular social issue as i feel it will be beneficial to promote awareness on this subject.
I have found that people are to quick to judge on issues such as self harm.
I think that if they know more about the problem then  they  may be more understanding and supportive and aware of the subject.
I would like my art piece to promote awareness of the issue and also possibly show the wider effect of self harming.
e.g parents and socially
 I am considering producing my digital art piece on Photoshop and illustrator.
I intend to use illustrator to crate my line art of my drawing and then i will use Photoshop to add the blue and the red colors.
I will then add the text and once i have experimented and found one that suits.
Finally i will add my headings witch will be in a bold word format.

I intend to crate a questionnaire for people to complete to provide feedback on my work.
The questionnaire will consist of questions such as ;
how dose my poster make you feel?
is my poster informative enough?
could any improvements be made?

I will evaluate the feedback from my questionnaire and make any amendments needed.

I feel my poster will look its best on white A3 card.
I intend to mount the poster onto a slightly larger black card to crate a black boarder to contrast against the white of my poster background.
I will also present my initial poster idea onto A4 card to show progression from my initial idea to my final design

No comments:

Post a Comment